Changing a CoRD Holder Consent

Once a CoRD Holder Consent has been lodged with the NSW Land Registry, it can be changed in PEXA providing dealings for the case have not been lodged.

If the dealings have been lodged and the details in the CoRD Holder Consent need to be updated then  please contact E:

A responsible subscriber may withdraw a CoRD Holder Consent if the transaction for which the consent was provided is not going to proceed. See Withdrawing a CoRD Holder Consent page.  

In the circumstance where a standalone CoRD Holder Consent has been lodged in PEXA for a case which is to proceed in the paper channel, and then it is decided to proceed in the electronic channel(PEXA), the standalone Consent must be withdrawn.  See Withdrawing a CoRD Holder Consent page.