My client holds an unencumbered Certificate of Title (CT) that issued before 2004. Can I transfer this property electronically?

Yes, but the CT must be produced to NSW LRS before the transfer can be lodged electronically. The Production Receipt number is entered in the CoRD Holder Consent by the transferor’s representative- see Advice of CT production for electronic registry instruments.