How can I be sure that a CoRD Holder Consent that has been lodged with NSW LRS won’t be withdrawn before settlement?

A CoRD Holder Consent lodged for a paper transaction can only be withdrawn if settlement has not and is not intended to take place.

There are strict requirements for withdrawing a CoRD Holder Consent. Written evidence must be provided to establish the identity of the consenting party or their representative and the transaction details. A statutory declaration must also be provided stating:  

  • settlement has not taken place
  • settlement is not intended to take place, and
  • all involved parties have been notified.

For more information see Withdrawing a CoRD Holder Consent.