I am attending settlement and one of the parties has requested for the eCT to be converted to paper for settlement. What should I do?

Settlement can proceed with an eCT. It is not necessary for the parties involved in a transaction to ask that a CT be issued for settlement purposes.

The discharging mortgagee must lodge a CoRD Holder Consent via an ELNO before settlement. For more information see Circular 2014 - 03 PDF (343.6 KB).