This information aims to help you complete a CoRD Holder Consent (Conversion to No CT) in PEXA. There are three different consent types:
- Transacting party consent – used by a participant in a transaction, such as a discharging mortgagee, or an incoming mortgagee for an unencumbered land title.
- Third party consent – used by a CoRD holder that is not a transacting party, such as a first mortgagee consenting to a second mortgage to a different mortgagee.
- Conversion to No CT – used by an eligible mortgagee to convert a CT to electronic Certificate of Title (eCT) without a transaction.
The information on this page is only relevant to conversion to no CT.
From the drop down list, select Conversion to No CT.
Up to 20 land title references may be added.
From the drop down list, select Duplicate Certificate of Title. The CoRD holder must legitimately possess the CT for each referenced land title.
The following CoRD evidence details for each land title must be provided:
- Edition Number of the current CT (if stated). Enter ‘0’ if the CT is a Volume and Folio
- Date of issue of the current CT (if stated). Enter ‘0’ if the CT is a Volume and Folio and
- Certificate Authentication Code (CAC) of the current CT if the date of issue is after 1 January 2004.
The full name of the consenting party must be the same as the full name of the first registered mortgagee with priority over any other mortgage for each referenced land title.