Order of Court or injunction extending a caveat

A caveator may obtain an Order of the Supreme Court to extend a caveat for a definite or indefinite period of time, or an injunction to prevent registration of dealings, usually in response to the service of notices pursuant to s74I, s74J or s74JA Real Property Act 1900. The Order of Court or injunction must be lodged with a Request form 11R (PDF 150 KB).

Staff processing information

Connect to the Preparation of Lapsing Notice and forward by hand to Legal division.