2018/2019 fees for NSW LRS products and services are now available.
Circular 2017/06 (PDF 282 KB)
lists 2017/2018 fees for NSW LRS products and services .
Go to www.legislation.nsw.gov.au to view the fees as set out in:
- Real Property Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2016
- Conveyancing (General) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2018
- Strata Schemes (Freehold Development) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2016
- Strata Schemes (Leasehold Development) Amendment (Fees) Regulation 2016.
*An addtional Torrens Assurance levy is payable for transfers where the purchase price is more than $500,500 and the agreement for sale was signed between 1 July 2010 and 30 June 2011. Use our calculator to work out the additional ad valorem amount payable.
For more details see the Torrens Assurance levy fact sheet (PDF 151.9 KB).
- Cheques, Money Orders, cash and credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard ONLY) are acceptable. American Express and Diners Club are NOT accepted by NSW LRS.
- Cheques and money orders are to be made payable to NSW Land Registry Services.
- Personal cheques must have identification evidence provided by individuals.
- Credit card limit $40,000 per day.
- Individual Debit Card limits apply.
For more information see our Lodgment Terms and Conditions (PDF 159 KB) March 2017.
Fees for electronic dealings are not payable to NSW LRS, they are collected by PEXA (Property Exchange Australia) which is an electronic lodgment network (ELN). The same fees apply for electronic dealings (registry instruments) as for the equivalent paper dealings.
For more information about PEXA see www.pexa.com.au.
Staff assisted searches
See Access titling information.