The 2019/2020 fees for NSW LRS products and services are now available.
NSW LRS regulated fees are based on the following regulations: Real Property Regulation 2014, Conveyancing (General) Regulation 2018, and Strata Schemes Development Regulation 2016.
These regulations are published on the NSW Legislation website: www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.
*An additional Torrens Assurance levy is payable for transfers where the purchase price is more than $500,500 and the agreement for sale was signed between 1 July 2010 and 30 June 2011. Use our calculator
to work out the additional ad valorem amount payable.
For more details see the Torrens Assurance levy fact sheet (PDF 151.9 KB).
- Cheques, Money Orders, cash and credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard ONLY) are acceptable. American Express and Diners Club are NOT accepted by NSW LRS.
- Cheques and money orders are to be made payable to NSW Land Registry Services.
- Personal cheques must have identification evidence provided by individuals.
- Credit card limit $40,000 per day.
- Individual Debit Card limits apply.
For more information see our Lodgment Terms and Conditions (PDF 159 KB) March 2017.
Fees for electronic dealings are not payable to NSW LRS, they are collected by PEXA (Property Exchange Australia) which is an electronic lodgment network (ELN). The same fees apply for electronic dealings (registry instruments) as for the equivalent paper dealings.
For more information about PEXA see www.pexa.com.au.
Staff assisted searches
See Access titling information.