Can interstate practitioners operate in NSW through an ELNO?

Yes. Provided that a Subscriber is a solicitor or licensed conveyancer, they will be able to operate in NSW and lodge documents with NSW LRS through an ELNO.

There is no requirement for the Subscriber to be physically located in NSW.