Can a subscriber withdraw an electronically lodged dealing?

At present it is not possible to use an ELNO to withdraw an electronic dealing that has been lodged with NSW LRS.

A written request by the responsible subscriber (lodging party) to withdraw an unregistered dealing must be directed to the Client Services Counter, Customer Services Unit, NSW LRS.

A registered dealing cannot be withdrawn.