The current lodgment fee for a Water Access Licence dealing is assessed at the time of lodgment. Additional fees may be assessed at any time after lodgment and are payable before registration of the dealing.
In addition to any other item, on lodgment of an application, request, dealing or caveat that will result in making, altering or removing more than 1 recording--for each additional recording e.g A single Discharge of Mortgage Form discharging two different mortgages by the same mortgagee will incur an additional fee.*
*Note: does not apply for an application to dispose of Crown land arising from the closing of a public road under the Roads Act 1993.
Current NSW LRS fees
See current NSW LRS fees.
No fee payable
Where no lodgment fee is payable for a dealing, the reason for fee exemption, e.g. the relevant legislation, must be clearly stated on the dealing or in a letter.
No lodgment fee is payable for a Water Access Licence dealing involving:
- s18(1)(b) Electricity Generator Assets (Authorised Transactions) Act 2012
Where the reason for exemption is not listed above refer to the Administrative Officer (Practice) DRD2.
Refund of fees
A request for refund of fees as regards a dealing must be directed to the Team Leader, Registration Services Unit, NSW LRS.
Allowance of fees
Any request for an allowance of fees from an unregistered dealing to a substitute dealing lodged by the same party must be referred to the Team Leader, Registration Services Unit, NSW LRS.
Staff processing information
- give the substitute dealing a new barcode label with the original dealing number
- note 'Substitute Instrument. Date ... Time ..' on the substitute dealing
- connect the substitute dealing to the case for the original dealing
- register the substitute dealing if otherwise in order and
- note 'Withdrawn. Substitute instrument lodged' on the original dealing if available and return to the lodging party.