Development lots in a community plan may be subdivided by a precinct plan, a neighbourhood plan or a strata plan to create subsidiary schemes.
Development lots in a precinct scheme may be subdivided by neighbourhood plan or strata plan to create a subsidiary scheme.
Community or precinct plans of subdivision
Development lots in a community plan or a precinct plan may be subdivided by a community or precinct plan of subdivision to create new development lots. The plan must be lodged as a deposited plan and will be allocated the same number as the original plan. The new lots must be numbered consecutively commencing with the next available number for the scheme.
A new schedule of unit entitlement must be provided on the administration sheet.
Additional sheets of the detail plan
The plan is prepared on Plan form 2 (PDF 37 KB) and lodged in the same manner as the original plan for the scheme. The sheet numbering in the upper right corner of the plan form must be completed and is determined by the number of sheets being lodged at that time.
The plan drawing area must contain an additional sheet note as in Approved form 15 (PDF 52 KB). The note indicates the sheet number, the number of the sheet which it replaces and the subdivided lots. The sheet numbering will be one more than the number of sheets in the registered plan.
Replacement sheets for the schedule of unit entitlements
A replacement sheet for the schedule of unit entitlements must:
- Be preapred on the administration sheets, Plan form 6D.
- be clearly identified as an initial schedule.
- Include the complete schedule for the entire scheme.
- Include the new lots and their entitlements. The sum of the new entitlements must agree with the sum of the entitlements for the subdivided lots.
- Show in the entitlements, against the subdivided lots, Subdivided into Lots …… and indicate the new lot numbers.
- Show in the subdivision column See Additional Sheet ….. and indicate the sheet number.
- The administration sheets must include a certificate from a qualified valuer as in Approved form 9 (PDF 155 KB).
- The sheet upon which the schedule appears should also contain an update note as in Approved form 8 (PDF 6 KB). This form should be completed by inserting the date of registration of the plan which provided the previous schedule.