Upon registration of a community titles plan the following actions occur:
- The prior title is cancelled.
- The plan and administration sheets are processed to be placed on public record, including the affixing of the Registrar Generals Seal and the date.
- The relevant association comes into existence.
- A certificate of title is created for each lot in the plan which will issue, except lot 1, in the name of the registered proprietor of the prior title.
- Lot 1 is the association property which vests in the association.
- The initial period commences.