Upon registration of a scheme plan the following actions occur:
- the prior title(s) is/are cancelled
- the plan and administration sheets are processed to be placed on public record, including the affixing of the Registrar General’s Seal and the date
- the relevant association comes into existence
- a Folio of the Register is created for each lot in the plan, except lot 1, in the name of the registered proprietor of the prior title
- Lot 1 is the association property which vests in the association, and
- the initial period commences.
All NSW legislation can be accessed at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/