Request form 11R (PDF 150 KB)
Dealing type - R
(A) Stamp duty - not required
Certificate of Title - not required
NOS form - required for:
- a change of ownership of the First Schedule
- a change of the lessee of a Crown land tenure Term Lease or Crown land Real Property Act lease.
Panels 1, 2, 3 and 5 require completion.
Standard form of Caveat - does not prevent registration.
Priority Notice noted on the Register - see Priority Notice page.
(B) The reference to title for the land affected by the request must be stated.
(C) Does not apply.
(E) The full name of the applicant must be stated.
(F) A short description of the nature of the request must be stated.
(G) The full details of the request must be stated.
For a request to record:
- a dedication of Local Council owned land as road
- a road opening by the RMS
- a road widening Order
- a revocation or variation of a road widening Order or
- the closure of a temporary public road
a copy of the related Government Gazette notice must be furnished.
Also see information on:
(H) The dealing must be executed on the applicants behalf as follows:
||Attorney and witnessed
||Solicitor or Barrister
||Authorised Officer and witnessed
See execution requirements for companies, witnesses etc pages.
(I) This section is to be completed where the notice of sale data (see NOS form above) has been forwarded to NSW LRS through the eNOS facility.
See Baalman And Wells, Land Titles Office Practice, Lawbook Co. 2001 [317.000].
Staff processing information
Refer to SM99.