Discharge of mortgage of shares

A discharge of mortgage of shares will be treated by NSW LRS in the same manner as a discharge of mortgage.

Staff processing information

A discharge of an unregistered mortgage of shares must be entered under the General Frame, ie code "G", with a Noting: "Discharge of mortgage of shares".  Enter the mortgagor as a Vendors entry.