Change of address for documents

The address for service of documents on the owners corporation is provided on the administration sheets of the original strata plan for the scheme and recorded on the common property title

The owners corporation must decide at a general meeting if they wish to change the address. If this is the case the change must be lodged with NSW LRS on a Real Property Act dealing form Change of address of owners corporation form 15CA (PDF 555 KB).

Note  The address will only be altered on the common property title. The plan will not be updated to show the new address.