Term transfer form W-07TT, a term transfer enables the registered holder of a WAL to transfer their water entitlements to a term transferee for a specified period of not less than 6 months.


Transfer form W-01T used to change the ownership and/or tenancy/shares of the holder of a WAL.


Transfer of mortgage or charge form W-01TM information, procedures and process.


Transfer resulting in a merger information and procedures.


Transfer under power of sale form W-01TP information and procedures.


Transfer unilaterally severing joint tenancy form W-01TJ, used used where one of the registered holders of a WAL intends to sever a joint tenancy.