Requests miscellaneous actions

Cancel suspension of a water access licence information & procedures
Change of trustee - Request to record action form W-11R may be used to record the appointment of a new trustee as registered holder, term transferee, mortgagee or chargee.
Instruction by WaterNSW staff processing information only.
Notification form W-19WA prepared by DPI Water and given to the applicant for execution and lodgment with NSW LRS.
Removal of a registered term transfer a current term transfer may be removed by lodgment of a Surrender of Term Transfer form W-07ST.
Request to record action: Order of court, injunction form W-11R, request to record action, order of court or injunction.
Suspend water access licence information & procedures