Two or more but not all of the development lots in a community or precinct scheme or neighbourhood lots in a neighbourhood scheme may be consolidated in a plan of consolidation. The plan must be lodged as a deposited plan and will be allocated the same number as the original plan. The new lot(s) must be numbered consecutively commencing with the next available number for the scheme.
A new schedule of unit entitlement must be provided on the administration sheet.
Additional sheets of the detail plan
The plan is prepared on Plan form 2 (PDF 37 KB) and lodged in the same manner as the original plan for the scheme. The sheet numbering in the upper right corner of the plan form must be completed and is determined by the number of sheets being lodged at that time.
The plan drawing area must contain an additional sheet note as in Approved form 15 (PDF 52 KB). The note indicates the sheet number, the number of the sheet which it replaces and the consolidated lot(s). The sheet numbering will be one more than the number of sheets in the registered plan.
Replacement sheets for the schedule of unit entitlements
A replacement sheet for the schedule of unit entitlements must:
- Be provided on the administration sheets, Plan form 6D.
- Be clearly identified as an initial schedule.
- Include the complete schedule for the entire scheme.
- Including the new lot(s) and their entitlements. The sum of the new entitlements must agree with the sum of the entitlements for the consolidated lots.
- Show in the entitlements, against the subdivided lots, Consolidated into Lots …… and indicate the new lot numbers.
- Show in the subdivision column See Additional Sheet ….. and indicate the sheet number.
- The sheet upon which the schedule appears should also contain an update note as in Approved form 8 (PDF 8 KB). This form should be completed by inserting the date of registration of the plan which provided the previous schedule.