s 18 Community Housing Providers (Adoption of National Law) Act 2012

As regards land in which a Housing Agency has an interest, a community housing provider must not transfer or otherwise deal with the land or register a plan affecting the land unless:

  • the Housing Agency consents; or
  • a community housing agreement specifies that the transaction is authorised or exempt.

On application in the approved form by a Housing Agency, the Registrar-General must make a recording in the Register certifying that land is subject to this section.

For the purposes of this Act, the Housing Agencies are:

  • the New South Wales Land and Housing Corporation;
  • the Secretary of the Department of Family and Community Services; and
  • a Division Head so prescribed for the purposes of this Act.