As regards land in which a Housing Agency has an interest, a community housing provider must not transfer or otherwise deal with the land or register a plan affecting the land unless:
- the Housing Agency consents; or
- a community housing agreement specifies that the transaction is authorised or exempt.
On application in the approved form by a Housing Agency, the Registrar-General must make a recording in the Register certifying that land is subject to this section.
For the purposes of this Act, the Housing Agencies are:
- the New South Wales Land and Housing Corporation;
- the Secretary of the Department of Family and Community Services; and
- a Division Head so prescribed for the purposes of this Act.