Form 00RA (PDF 48 KB)
Dealing type - RA
Legislation - s31A(2) Real Property Act 1900
NOS form - required
Applications for resumption of Old System land or Crown land not under the Real Property Act must be lodged at the Plan Lodgment Counter. See Baalman And Wells, Land Titles Office Practice, Lawbook Co. 2001 [500.600].
(B) The subject land must be specified by reference to a lot in a registered plan or a portion number, parish and county. In the case of a lot in a registered plan, also give the location of the land as shown on the plan; if no location is shown, specify the parish and county within which the land is located.
(C) This panel is to be completed only if an easement appurtenant to the subject land and affecting Torrens Title land has also been resumed (section 31A(2B) Real Property Act 1900 prohibits an application for the creation of a folio of the Register for an easement alone). The following information must be entered:
- Torrens Title reference for the servient tenement
- Whole or Part of the Easement according to whether the application affects the whole or a part of the site of the easement, and if the latter a description of the part affected (“Part being ...”)
- the locality as shown on the folio of the Register.
If inapplicable this panel should be left blank.
(D) The full name of the authority in which the land is vested must be entered.
(E) The date and folio number of the Government Gazette notification must be entered, and the annexure containing the copy of the Gazette notification must be specified (the notification must not be more than sixty years old).
(F) The certification must be made by:
- an authorised officer of the applicant or
- the applicant’s solicitor or
- the applicant’s licensed conveyancer.
The full name of the signatory must be entered in the appropriate location. The signature must be witnessed by an eligible person. The full name and address of the witness must be entered in the appropriate location.