Form 13 PVP (PDF 500 KB)
Dealing type - PR
Legislation - s88D(3) Conveyancing Act 1919
Stamp duty - not required
Certificate of Title - required
NOS form - not required
Standard form of Caveat - does not prevents registration.
Priority Notice noted on the Register - see Priority Notice page.
Pursuant to s88D Conveyancing Act 1919 a positive covenant affecting land vested in a prescribed authority may be created by Order of that authority.
There is no extra fee payable for a plan annexed.
Also see pages:
(A) The reference to title for the land affected by the positive covenant must be stated.
(C) The full name of the prescribed authority must be stated and be identical to the registered proprietor as shown on the Torrens Title Register.
The prescribed authorities under s88D(1) Conveyancing Act 1919 are:
- a statutory authority, ie the Crown or a public or local authority constituted by an Act
- Australian Postal Corporation
- Coleambally Irrigation Corporation
- Commonwealth Defence Housing Authority
- Hunter Water Corporation Limited
- Jemalong Wyldes Plains Irrigation Limited
- Lower Murray Irrigation Areas Limited
- Murray Irrigation Limited
- Murrumbidgee Irrigation Corporation
- Rail Infrastructure Corporation
- Sydney Water Corporation Limited and
- The Uniting Church in Australia Property Trust (NSW).
(D) The date of the Order must be stated. An office copy of the Order must be annexed to the dealing.
The prescribed authority must certify that no person or corporation has acquired an interest in the land.
The Order must state:
- the land burdened by the positive covenant
- the particulars of the positive covenant. A positive covenant must require the carrying out of a particular obligation by the registered proprietor, e.g. to repair or insure a building etc. See Baalman And Wells, Land Titles Office Practice, Lawbook Co. 2001 [396.200] and
- the name of the prescribed authority in which the land is vested.
(E) The dealing must be executed by an authorised officer of the prescribed authority (the name of the officer and the nature of the authority must be stated) and be witnessed.
See Baalman And Wells, Land Titles Office Practice, Lawbook Co. 2001 [396.240].
Staff processing information
If in order proceed with registration except for the following.
Refer to SD31
Where the positive covenant affects a Crown land tenure Perpetual Lease.
PRIME CODE PC.