Dealing type - MA
Legislation - s13K Real Property Act 1900
Stamp duty - not required
Certificate of Title
- Required where the land is not encumbered by a mortgage or charge
- Required for subdivision of the holding
- Not required where the land is encumbered by a mortgage or charge
NOS form - for a change of the registered proprietor of the land or lease. Panels 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 require completion.
Standard form of Caveat - does not prevent registration.
Priority Notice noted on the Register - see Priority Notice page.
Note An Action affecting a Crown holding form 19MA is prepared by the relevant Land NSW Office.
The reference to title for the affected land must be stated.
Details for delivery of the certificate of title must be stated.
The applicant must be:
- The State of New South Wales; or
- Forest NSW; or
- The Minister Administering the National Parks and Wildlife Act; or
- The Minister Administering the Crown Lands Act
The relevant annexure must be specified on the dealing itself and the annexure must be identified as such.
The application must be signed by an authorised officer.
Also see information on:
Staff processing information
Refer to SD31 except for the following
Refer to SD6
If an unregistered plan is noted on the Register.