For a compiled plan of subdivision to be acceptable, it:
- must be based on reliable survey plans on public record
- must define all boundaries by bearings and distances disclosed in the base survey plan
- must mathematically close to an acceptable standard
- must be endorsed with a completed subdivision certificate, and
- must adopt a previously surveyed boundary shown on a registered deposited plan.
NOTE: If your plan complies with the above requirements, then prior approval from the Plan and Title Advisor is not required and reference '20M (Comp)' should be shown next to the Surveyor's Reference on the Administration Sheet and deposited plan.
Please click the following link for the Compiled Plan and Partial Survey Approval Request Form.