The heading of the plan will show (in the appropriate panels on the plan drawing sheet and/or the Administration Sheet):
- the heading of the plan detailing the purpose of the deposited plan and a short description of the land comprised in the plan, e.g.:
- 'Plan of subdivision of lot 2 in DP 549202'
- 'Plan of proposed easement affecting lot 1 in DP 249999'
- 'Plan of subdivision of lot 2 in DP 549202 and easement affecting lot 1 in DP 549202'
- the local government area, the locality of the affected parcel (as specified by the Geographical Names Board), and the relevant parish and county see clause 11 Conveyancing (General) Regulation 2018, and
- a statement of the reduction ratio at which the plan is drawn.
All NSW legislation can be accessed at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/